It’s known in the United States as the ‘tailgater tyre table’, and reviewers on many automotive accessories websites reckon it’s a convenience that’s hard to beat.
- Stable regardless of ground conditions
- Retractable leg for extra support
- Fits most tyre sizes 14″ and up
- If the mud guard is too close to the tyre, it may not fit
- No tools required for installation
- No hitch required
- Installs within seconds
- Weighs under 5kg
- 58cm wide, 73cm long x 3.8cm thick
- Powder coated finish
- All parts come with and are stored on table, including t-bolts
- Not meant to be used as a seat or a step
It’s priced around US$140 and finding favour in the US from farmers, DIYs, campers, 4×4 adventurers, contractors, fisherman, mechanics … the list goes on.
We’ll let the pictures tell the story.